Come visit us at our job fair, Saturday February 19, 2022 at the Best Western Greenfield Inn. We’re looking for CDL A and B Licensed Drivers to operate Jet-Vac Trucks & Road Sweepers to join our team. Walk in interviews will be conducted on the spot between 8:00am – 12:00pm.
Pay and Benefits
- $21.87-$28.18 (unions scale) per hour depending on experience
- OT + Prevailing Wage opportunities
- Operating Engineers 324 Union Location
- BCBS, pension, vacation fund and other union benefits after 90 Day probationary period
- Varied schedule, including swing shift
- Pass background check, drug screen and fitness for duty exam
About the Position
- Operates, cleans, inspects and reports defects on Jet-Vac Trucks and Road Sweepers
- Work outdoors
- Prioritize health and safety
- Communicate effectively
- Previous outdoor labor, driving, transportation or construction experience a plus
National Industrial Maintenance – Michigan, headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, offers sewer infrastructure inspection, maintenance and cleaning services, road sweeping, and asphalt conditioning. As part of the Carylon Corporation, a nationwide collection of 14 best-in-class companies, we have vast resources, expertise, and decades of experience to get the toughest jobs done right.
Carylon Corporation and all its companies provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.