Are you up for the challenge?
The team at National Industrial Maintenance (Michigan) is solving the industry’s toughest environmental and industrial service challenges and our success comes from our greatest asset: You!
We are committed to giving you our best through competitive salaries, a comprehensive, flexible benefits package, and a safe work environment.
Our benefits packages are designed to provide:
- Protection against the high cost of health, dental and vision care.
- Protection of your income in case you cannot work.
- Income for your retirement and other future financial needs.
- Assistance with professional development and education expenses.
- Financial assistance for your survivors if you die.
Health & Wellness
National Industrial Maintenance (Michigan) is proud to offer you medical, dental and vision plans, along with basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, voluntary life insurance and an employee assistance plan.
Saving for retirement is important for your financial security. We help you prepare for your future by providing a voluntary 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan from Fidelity Investments and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.